How a Proficient Physical TherapistHelps you Recover?
If you have been worried about a broken arm or the leg injured in an accident, then you should understand that it might need a lot more care and attention than just taking tablets. Injuries on skin can be cured and if the injury is deeper, and has left behind scars, then it can be treated by cosmetic surgery too. But if the injury is in the arteries, veins, bones and muscles, then they have to be cured mostly by massage therapies.
You must get regular massages on the affected part of the body and that too for few weeks or months at a stretch and without a break. This massage however, should be done only by an expert as the DPT trained physical therapist like Ali Nabizadehwho would be able to offer effective therapeutic treatment to you. There is a big difference between a massage done by an amateur and by a trained therapist.
How a therapist would give the right massage for you?
An experienced and certified therapist like Ali Nabizadeh would be referred to you by your physician who is treating your ailment or injury. It has been seen that people who have put on immense weight might find it difficult to move around and even do their basic functioning. Even otherwise, people who suffer from osteoporosis, arthritis, and have undergone any replacement surgery, might take time to function smoothly.
Physiotherapy has worked like a magic wand for decades. Physiotherapy aims to restore normal body movements and actions after surviving from accidents and even cure dysfunctions and disabilities. Physiotherapy is one stop solution to fracture, lower backache, stiff neck, whiplash injuries, and many other bone and muscle dysfunctions.
Post-operative care is needed in some cases like when you undergo a shoulder reconstruction, fracture, tennis elbow operation, hip replacement, discectomy, and many other orthopedic surgeries. Most of these surgeries require post-operative care and that’s when a physiotherapist comes in. A physiotherapist like Ali Nabizadeh will design a program, which is most suitable for you and your condition.
Methods for each ailment as used by the therapist:
From using ultrasound to Acupuncture, to TENS or Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulationare used for curing the patients and relieving them of any long-term pain. Physiotherapists have known to offer relief even to patients who have requirement for post-operative recovery, joint pain, body aches, and many other such scares.
Whiplash injuries are mostly associated with car or bike accident. Stiff neck, back pain, shoulder pain are some of the initial symptoms resulting from a whiplash injury. Physiotherapy is one of the best solutions to cure a patient completely who has received a whiplash injury. You will start feeling better within a week.
For recovering from some disability or dysfunction, therapists normally go for a thorough massage therapy though that would be time consuming and one has to have a lot of patience before they can actually get any better. The recovery would not be spontaneous, but surely with effort from seniors in this field it will be effective.
Little Rock Physical Therapy
Do you struggle with a musculoskeletal condition or injury that limits your movement and causes you pain? There is hope! Our physical therapy in Little Rock has helped hundreds of patients overcome their injuries, expand their range of motion, regain their strength and start living without pain again. Here at Pain Care Associates, our Little Rock chiropractor frequently has our patients work together with our excellent physical therapist, Gena Woodward MS, PT. This is part of our multifaceted way of helping people reach their optimum state of wellness.
Our Little Rock Physical Therapists can Help
Painful musculoskeletal conditions can affect all areas of your body, for a variety of reasons. By combining skilled chiropractic care and physical therapy in Little Rock, we can help you find long-term relief naturally, without drugs and invasive procedures. The most common situations our Little Rock chiropractor helps with include:
- Correcting poor posture habits (incorrect ergonomics during work, slouching, pulling muscles during yard work or housework, neck craning while working or talking on the phone, sleeping on an unsupportive mattress or using the wrong pillow for sleeping, etc.)
- Treating injuries (car accident injuries, sports injuries, personal injuries)
- Alleviating conditions related to aging (arthritis, degenerative discs, etc.)
Our chiropractor can help correct the posture and spinal alignment problems caused in these situations. But realigning the spine is only the first step. This is where our physical therapist comes in. By providing physical therapy in Little Rock, we help patients truly go beyond just pain relief to becoming stronger, more mobile, and able to enjoy the activities they enjoyed before pain got in the way. Our physical therapist helps with the following:
- Individualized therapeutic exercise programs: Based on your needs, our Little Rock chiropractor and physical therapist will develop a set of exercises and stretches to help you recover strength and mobility.
- Home exercise: We teach you the proper form in the office and how to perform the exercises at home so you can enhance your healing.
- Spinal Stabilization: These core strengthening exercises help you avoid future injury by stabilizing your core (abs, sides, back) muscles so they help you maintain correct posture and form throughout your day.
- Soft tissue and joint mobilization: This hands-on therapy manipulates the fascia near joints and bones to release pressure and tension and improve range of motion.
- Regional myofascial release: After an injury, the muscles and the tissue covering them (fascia) can become tight and painful. This technique stretches and releases these tensions.
- Activities of Daily Living (ADL) Instruction: Gena will teach you more ergonomic ways of accomplishing daily tasks to prevent future pain and injury.
Our physical therapist is proficient in many different physical therapy techniques. So if you struggle with a painful musculoskeletal condition or injury, contact our Little Rock chiropractor today.
For more information visit us our website: https://www.healthinfi.com0 200