The maximum dosage of Sildenafil (Viagra) recommend is 200 mg. The optimal course of treatment for you is decided by your doctor. For males who don’t respond to smaller doses, 200 mg is an effective dosage. Different dosages all function the same way and last for roughly 4-6 hours.
Uses for Sildenafil Tablets
Before initial to use sildenafil and every spell you get a refill, read the Persistent Information Leaflet that your chemist has if. Ask your surgeon or chemist if you have any enquiries.
Take this treatment by mouth as arrange by your registrar, typically as basic, to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). Past to charming in sexual motion, take sildenafil at least 30 records, but no more than 4 hours (1 hour earlier is the most active). Never gross more than after per time.
A oily lunch may slow depress the drug’s gift to start wage.
The dose is resolute by your remedial history, dealing response, and any add pills you may be attractive. Update your physician and pharmacologist of all the goods you consume (with drug drugs, nonprescription remedies, and herbal foods).
What is the ideal Sildenafil (Viagra) dosage?
The dosage that is recommend for you is determine on your unique medical requirements and history. Your doctor advises you on how and when to take your prescribe dosage while taking into account your unique needs. The dosage varies depending on the potency of the medication, how much you may take each day, and how frequently you can take it.
Prescriptions for sildenafil (Viagra) are available in increments of 20 to 200 mg per pill.
A typical prescription for an adult under 65 is provided below:
Taking 60mg shouldn’t exceed once every day. Take your medication 30 to 4 hours before engaging in sexual activity.
What is the most convenient, covert way to obtain Sildenafil (Viagra)?
Fortunately, you may schedule a visit with a recognise online doctor right here.
Simply complete a brief questionnaire, and one of our doctors will contact you to discuss your best alternatives.
The Action Of A Drug
PDE-5 blockers include sildenafil in its class of drugs. They stop the release of certain molecules that impede cGMP degradation. Males are more satisfied after sex as a result of the penis’ increased hardness and erection due to the accumulation of cGMP.
The medication increases blood flow by enlarging blood vessels. In light of this, improved blood flow to the penis will aid in erection. Blood flow will be increased and blood pressure will be reduced via artery widening.
The medication must be consume 30-45 minutes before having intercourse, along with enough water. The drug’s properties last for three to four days.
When to abstain from taking a drug
- Visit a nearby emergency room if the erection lasts more than four hours and cease taking the medication.
- Do not use the medication if you have eye irritation or vision issues.
- Avoid taking the medication if you experience drowsiness or ringing in your ears. It might lead to hearing loss.
- If you experience allergic reactions after taking this medication, stop taking it.
- Stop using the medicine right away if you experience any chest pain or pain that spreads to your jaw or shoulders.
The following negative effects are possible after taking sildenafil:
- The penis may remain erection for a longer period of time, which may be painful.
- Abnormal heartbeats
- Chest pain that could radiate to the shoulders or jaw
- Blurred vision or eye discomfort could happen
- You might feel queasy, sweaty, or nauseated.
- Urinary bladder discomfort
- Facial skin flushing (Reddening and warming of the face)
- Problems with breathing
- Lip, tongue, or face swelling
- Alcohol: Consuming alcohol is not advise since it can cause extremity blood pressure to drop.
- Pregnancy: Pregnant ladies would not use this treatment.
- Use of concurrent medications: Avoid taking additional medications, such as yohimbine or alprostadil, in order to increase the effectiveness.
- Lactation: Because the drug’s metabolites are secreted in milk, using this medication while a woman is nursing is not advise. Although no negative effects are visible in the newborns
- Children: It is not advise at all for children under the age of 18 to use this medication. It types broods more possible to die.
- Geriatrics: The kidney and liver, two important organs in the elderly population, are not functioning properly. Consequently, it may have negative impacts on their health.
Precautions and Warnings
To find out if Sildenafil is safe to use, one must disclose any medical history, present medical conditions, and all drugs being taken to a health care practitioner before to using it. It might style some health positions inferior, needing a change in prescription. For some medical conditions, this medication may not be safe to drink, production it contraindicate. If it interacts with other tablets, it might potentially have negative effects. Among the drugs that may interact with sildenafil are but are not restrict to:
- Drugs that fight fungi
- Drugs to lower blood pressure
- Several antibiotics
- Drugs for HIV
- Treatments for hepatitis C
It is forbidden to combine sildenafil with erectile dysfunction medications or medications for problems of the prostate.
General FAQs Regarding Sildenafil
Q: Does this medication produce an erection that won’t go away?
Answer: Sildenafil use causes an erection to last longer. It may go on for four to five hours. But finally the erection goes away.
Q: What is the legal age limit for using the medicine Sildenafil?
Answer: Men between the ages of 18 and 85 can use the medication, according to the answer. Sildenafil should not be used by anyone under the age of 18 or above the age of 85.
Q: Does using the medicine Sildenafil produce any changes to the size and form of the penis?
Answer: Sildenafil use only results in an erection. It has no impact on the penis’s size, shape, or ejaculate.